Before you make your purchase you need to check and see if there’s a coupon on RetailMeNot! A few minutes checking could potentially save you fifty bucks or maybe 20% off of your purchase! It’s very simple too. Here are the steps to check for a coupon:
- Go to www.retailmenot.com
- Enter the name of your store into the search bar and hit the “Search” button or click on the store if the name pops up.
- Look for a coupon that you can use. There may also be deals/sales listed for your store.
- Check the coupon details:
- You will find that some coupons only work in-store and some are only for online use. You should check whether or not the coupon is for online use only before making a trip to the store and having an embarrassing moment up at the register. Sometimes it may say it on the coupon listing and sometimes it might not. If you are unsure you should call the store before you make a trip out to it.
- Check whether the coupon has expired, if it’s been verified by RetailMeNot, how many people have used it today, and the success percentage. See image below.
Sometimes there won’t be any deals at all for your store at the time. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the store doesn’t offer coupons though. You should check back again before you make a purchase in the future.
Here are some example coupons/discounts that they currently have listed:
- 20% off your Advance Auto Parts order. They have another coupon for Advance for 30% off of orders $50+.
- $5 off of a Sears order that is $50+ and it also includes free shipping. They also have one for $15 off of $100.
- 20% off of one small appliance at Best Buy.
If you have any questions or tips for using RetailMeNot coupons, let us know in a comment below! Thanks for reading!